Monday, June 17, 2019

Coffee companies promise many different things.

Hello friends of Rise Up Lubbock,
Have you noticed that many different coffee companies promise many different things? What do I mean by that? Well, like the promise “It’s good to the last drop.”  There are others too but all these promises are subjective. How could the coffee company know what I like? They are actually promising something without knowing if I like their coffee at all. My God is not like that. He knows me better than I know myself and when He makes a promise it is for sure. We can trust in God’s promises! This morning my cup was stirred up and so here is a thought about one of the scriptural promises we have the promise of healing.  
Dan-Dwayne

Dear Lord,
It seems that throughout each day I am submerged in this world that doesn’t even think about You or Your sacrifice. They are so focused on what it takes to get by, to survive daily that they can’t see that they are drowning in a sea of self-interest. Everyone is completely wrapped up in what they want and what they are doing.  Today I am in need of your healing power.  My illness is not physical but emotional and spiritually personal. I feel almost like a soldier who is weary from battle.  I ask that you make me whole. Refresh my experience with You. So, I can feel that special rightness again. Jesus, it is my intent desire to be your man, someone who you can depend on. Give me renewed strength so that I may continue on.  I depend on You, my Lord. - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment