Monday, July 8, 2019

Don't keep your coffee pot on the burner too long, it gets nasty.

Hello friends at Rise Up Lubbock,
Have you ever noticed how bitter coffee is when it stays on the burner too long? You might try adding more water to make it taste better but it doesn’t work. The best thing to do is just pour it out and make a new pot.  Fresh ground coffee replacing the bitter scorched coffee. It is kinda like pouring out your heart to God in praise and letting Him replace the old bitterness with… Oh, I forgot we are talking about coffee. Right?
Dan-Dwayne

Dear Lord,
As I begin the work of this day.  I commit my life to You anew. I thank You for the privilege of what You have given me to do. I open my mind to Your guidance as I move forward in my responsibilities, and I ask that You might give me Your perspective on the problems I face and the power to solve them. Enable me to work effectively and efficiently and when I am finished with my work let it be pleasing to You. I commit to You every challenge of my day. I know that You never have failed me and You never will. My goal today is to praise you with my thoughts, actions, and words. Thank You Lord for allowing me to walk in Your company. You are the good Shepherd, the Emmanuel, the God who is with me today. - Amen

Psalms 42:11
    Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And, why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment